Lessons from Nature was formed out of the love of gardening, nature and the lessons nature provides. It focuses on helping people learn to take care of their own gardens, have plants that are healthy and thrive in a sustainable manner.
Our mission is to help people learn good, sustainable gardening principles and to bring people and nature closer together.
Lessons from Nature provides:
- Personal consultations in your garden.
- One on one or small group coaching in your garden or ours.
- Informative presentations for garden clubs and other interested groups.
- Perennials and native, organically grown plants for sale -> dug fresh from our gardens.
- Family or small group guided nature walks
- Classes in making hypertufa planters (light weight concrete) and concrete bird baths and stepping stones
Lyn Chimera is a lifelong gardener and lover of nature. She is a Master Gardener and author of 5 Keys To Better Gardening. She also writes a monthly gardening column for After 50 and regularly contributes gardening tips to the Upstate Gardeners Journal.
Our goal is to help you and your garden GROW and flourish.
If you have any gardening questions contact me: